Friday, February 6, 2009

Fabulous Find Friday




This week’s Fabulous Find Friday (yes…I know…FINALLY!) is an adorable shop I found when she commissioned me to do some custom work for her. PAPER FUN is simply adorable, whimsical and adds just the right touch to gifts, party bags and scrapbooking.

Paper Fun was created as a way for its owner, the lovely Annette, to share her hobby with others. She started scrap booking over seven years ago. About a year and a half ago she really discovered her niche making these adorable boxes and party favors. She is a stay at home mom of three, which is no easy task, and still finds time to create inventory and run her shop. I don’t know how she does it!

She is very intent on keeping prices affordable so everyone has a chance to buy something beautiful. She wants you to know that she enjoys a challenge so if you want something special, custom orders are always welcome! No obligation to buy…you can work together to see what comes out of the melding of imaginations. But of course, I’m pretty sure you’ll be pleased with the results.


Doesn't this look good enough to eat? This chocolate cake favor box comes in a set of 12. Fill it with what you like! Deeelicious! I want to eat the box itself! Forget the treats!

I think I saw this dress on the red carpet! Oh, wait - it's a party favor box (mmm...chocolates inside, maybe?) and comes in a set of 12.

These dresses are so darn cute. I love the polka dots and coordinating colors...

Seriously folks, what little girl doesn't want her own castle? Set of 12, your choice of design.

2 comments:

Periwinkle Studio said...

Oh, I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Pick me! Please! :)

Anonymous said...

tagged you dude
time you put some new bits up here
xx